My 12 tips from 2020 for entrepreneurial success
During 2020, I continued to love every moment of my role working with Entrepreneurs and supporting the development of their busisness.
From my experience and observations from the last year, I have selected 12 tips that I feel are key to entrepreneurial success and I hope will be thought provoking for your focus going forward in this new year.
- Push your comfort zone, as quite often the change needed is larger than you thought it may be.
- Know who you can trust and understand the personalities around you.
- Respond in a timely manner or ensure your communicate with empathy after a perceived delay.
- Have belief and persevere.
- Your perception or gut feeling is often right, but support your decision making with a consideration of the risks.
- Manage the interruptions and distractions that steal you time, whilst building the ability to say No.
- People buy from people not just the label you represent, so how do you share the personality of your business.
- Keep the big picture in mind. Have clarity with your purpose and reason why, which will aid your day to day decisions and your chosen action steps.
- Truly understand your motivation and the value of your work / life balance.
- Build your resilience – Utilise your strengths and work on your personal development
- Make the real numbers in your business work and those reported in your accounts will be the desired outcome
- Ensure your Goal Planning is effective