7 tips to improve your sales meeting conversion rate
So you have invested in your marketing, maximising your resources in terms of time and money, which has created you opportunities.
Now it’s sales time! How are you going to convert that interest to a paying customer and not waste that investment in your marketing?
Here are my 7 tips based on my experience and that of my clients:
- Test different approaches with your prospects – what you say, wear, handout, offer or even the time you meet may influence your success.
- Be honest with yourself. Review your discussions & know why you are not converting.
- Know the market of your prospect or your niche and demonstrate your awareness, knowledge, understanding, expertise,
- Remove the risk to the buyer such as giving a guarantee.
- Listen to your prospect & match their need with your benefits. Consider the pain for the prospect by not buying from you, or the gain they would experience of purchasing. What is your solution to their pain, problem, need or desire?
- How clear is your Unique Selling Point to the buyer. Not just in terms of the message, but how is it important to your propect?
- Know the influencers of your prospects decision, such as their partner, advisers, employees, existing supplier and online references. Can you involve them in the conversation?