An opportunity for business owners like you to spend the weekend of 22nd and 23rd October (2022), working on your business and developing your mindset towards one of growth.
I invite you to join me in this business workshop to focus on starting, developing, scaling and growing your business.
You know that spending a few hours planning and reviewing your practices makes all the difference, but I understand that it can be very difficult to carve out that precious time your business needs, to work on it rather than in it. So, join other business owners and take that time together, when I will be sharing my own experience and knowledge to help you make a step change.
What to expect
Essentially, the Step Change Bootcamp is a business development workshop for entrepreneurial business owners. You can expect to meet like-minded peers as you invest in your business, confirm your strategy and plan what will turn your skill, ability and passion into the business you desire and deserve. Get that vision to maximise the opportunities available to you for the rest of this year and next.
I’ll be sharing my thoughts and some of the tools I use as a mentor, such as:
- Your vision and definition of success
- The Business Model Canvas – an introduction
- Focus Session 1: Subject to group thoughts, we will consider one of: the business model, ideal clients, your offering, how much to charge, software and technology, marketing techniques, your team
- Systemised processes for your business
- Motivating yourself with focus on the high pay off activities to achieve your goals
- Focus Session 2: as above or another hot topic for entrepreneurs
- Using your time effectively
- Question and Answer Session – an opportunity to ensure your questions are answered
NB: The agenda for all my bootcamps is subject to change, as the content is personalised to those in attendance and their desire focus areas.
Included in the cost
- Two days of content fully personalised to the group
- 2 x Group sessions (Sat 9.30- 4 & Sun 10 – 3)
- Some free time to reflect and relax (on your own or with others)
- Lunch on both days
- Tea, Coffee, Cake!
- Dinner with drinks on the Saturday evening (plus some bar social time)
- Overnight stay and breakfast
- Copies of all tools talked about, enabling you to reuse them in the future.
The entire weekend and everything listed above is a cost of £267. This is an investment into your business and your future, but the group is limited to a maximum of 10, so I suggest you book soon!
If you aren’t able to make the Bootcamp, you may be interested in my Online Business Development Program which you can work through in your own time with a series of recorded webinars.
I look forward to seeing you there – Mike