The combination of my mentoring & peer group support
Developing and improving your business can be a lonely place. Well that’s what many other business owners tell me!
Who provides you with support, and an alternative perspective, to help you with your key decision making?
Like many of my clients, it is likely that you would like to spend more time working ‘on’ your business effectively, rather than just ‘in’ it.
My mastermind groups, for business leaders and owners, provides you with peer support and the opportunity to step back from the business receiving education, personal development, networking opportunities and the valuable time for those key considerations that will help you develop your business.
From the monthly sessions, you will take away proven methods, not just ideas and save yourself from reinventing the wheel.
Each mastermind is a group of like-minded individuals, who with a common focus can offer thoughts, guidance, inspiration, support, innovative ideas and accountability for the actual implementation of those things you take away to work on.
Would you benefit from a blend of my personal mentoring support and peer group learning?
Give yourself that proactive time and explore the possibilities for you and your business.
Join one of
my Mastermind Groups
My mastermind groups bring together like-minded entrepreneurs to proactively work ‘on’ their business each month.
Together as a peer group, step by step, we will work on various areas of your business, and your personal development.
Much like a jigsaw, we will explore the different elements of your business to establish your strategy and direction for the year ahead.
My mastermind groups are for small groups of 8-12 non-competing business owners and entrepreneurs, who are at a similar stage of business or are working towards similar goals.
What’s the difference to my one to one mentoring?
With my one to one mentoring, the content is very personalised and bespoke to the business and individual/s that I am working with.
In the group mentoring, the content is still flexible, but more structured for all group members, like a workshop. As well as hearing my thoughts and receiving my tools, you will also benefit from the experiences and contributions of others in the cohort.
Why do I offer group mentoring ‘mastermind’ groups?
I have limited availability for one to one mentoring, so my mastermind groups allow me to support a wider group of entrepreneurs looking to develop their business. Additionally, not every business owner wants one to one support. However, due to my commitment to each group, I only run a few groups each year. So this is a unique opportunity to join me for the next cohort that will start soon (see below).
- Monthly peer to peer support group sessions (each of 3 hours)
- Flexible topic choices for each monthly session
- All refreshments
- Copies of all tools referenced, enabling you to repeat for yourself in the future.
- Access to me to personalise the content deeper into your business
- Access to my private VIP Facebook group to share further information or to ask your questions to me and fellow group members, helping you to develop your thoughts or implementation plan between the sessions.
- Free access to any of my workshops or webinars during your membership
- Copies of my various ebooks
- Priority to my waiting list for any future 1:1 mentoring
Across the sessions we will cover the key areas that have helped those businesses with whom I have worked with to make a desired step change.
The session content is flexible and personalised for each group.
For example, sessions could cover topics such as:
- Where are you now? What is your starting point?
- Knowing what you really want and your true motivation
- Effectively planning how to achieve your goals with high pay off activities
- Managing your time to focus on your priorities
- Defining your market opportunity
- Knowing your ideal client, niche and expertise
- Positioning your business by developing your offering in the eyes of your prospective clients
- Winning more clients with the tactics to effectively promote your business
- Understanding the real numbers that make your business work
- Embracing software and technology at a time of change
- Systemising your processes to create habits that help you run your business like clockwork
- Identifying whether an employee or a subcontractor is right for you
- Considering the ideal support and hires for your business
- Breakdown your vision to create a 90 day action plan to kickstart your future
If you are an ambitous, small business owner, who wants more, then this is the Mastermind group for you.
If you are frustrated about something in your business, or need support to work on specific elements of your business, then I can help.
If you procrastinate, worry or feel overwhelmed, need to tweak your propostion, positioning or pricing level, be better at sales or perhaps revisit your business model or strategy, then these Mastermind groups are for you.
Monthly payment, 12 month commitment
Make it happen.
Join me for the latest Mastermind Group and commit to a programme that influences your behaviours and creates great habits to help you get the results you desire and your hard work deserves.