An event to support Entrepreneurs like you to Develop and Scale their own business.
With all best intentions, you may not really find the time to work on the business.
You know that a few hours planning or reviewing your business will make all the difference.
My Bootcamp is an opportunity to spend a day with me, Mike Foster, The Entrepreneurs Mentor, and a group of like-minded peers, working on your own business with no distractions.
This is a workshop event for entrepreneurial business owners who are looking to develop their business.
Together at this Bootcamp, we will plan the step change required for you to take a stride forward.
Why not join us, invest in your business, confirm your strategy and plan what will turn your skill, ability and passion into the business you desire and deserve, whilst maximising the opportunities available.
At the Bootcamp, I will share with you my thoughts and some of the tools I use as a mentor, whilst helping you explore what you want for your business and how you can get there.
The event will include focus sessions that will explore those key areas impacting your business. This will be an interactive session, considering your ideas, thoughts, challenges and best practice.
(subject to change and is personalised to each Bootcamp cohort)
The outline agenda has been designed with you, and fellow business owners, in mind. However, the agenda remains fluid and will be fully personalised to those attending.
- Your Vision and Definition of success
- The Business Model Canvas – an introduction
- Focus Session 1: Subject to group thoughts, we will consider one of: the business model, ideal clients, your offering, how much to charge, software and technology, marketing techniques, your team
- Systemised processes for your business
- Motivating yourself with focus on the high pay off activities to achieve your goals
- Focus Session 2: as above or another hot topic for entrepreneurs
- Using your time effectively
- Question and Answer Session – an opportunity to ensure your questions are answered
All you require for an enjoyable and valuable event is included.
Somewhere to sleep, something to eat and drink, plus content to make a difference when you get back to your business.
- Two days of content fully personalised to the group
- Group sessions
- Some free time to reflect and relax (on your own or with others)
- Lunch on both days
- Dinner with drinks on the middle evening (plus some bar social time)
- Tea, Coffee, Treats!
- Overnight stay and breakfast
- Copies of all tools referenced, enabling you to repeat for yourself in the future.
Your investment, all inclusive cost: £250-300 depending on venue
Limited to Group size: Min 6 – Max 10
Next date: TBC